Friday, September 02, 2005

Two Worlds

Two Worlds, my World, their World...

My brother is now being refered to as a 'refugee', so is my niece.
Bentley Lovelace, the artist behind 'Designs by Bentley' with his wife Michele and daughter Mehgan, are long time residents of New Orleans... I have no doubt that they evacuated the area, however, I have not heard from them since the hurricane made landfall.
My neice, Charlotte Derby, with Husband Danny, and their children had lived in Biloxi, MS...and we've all seen the news, Biloxi, MS was devastated... I have no doubt that they evacuated, However, I don't know where they went to evacuate, as the family is spread all over...
Enjoy the art, Pray for the victoms, and hope that New Orleans has some since of order restored soon....the gun toting gang members, and wanton looting gives the rest of the citizens a bad name.

More Soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randal W. Lovelace said...

That's great, hope it does well, they are finally evacuating New Orleans..

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home