Sunday, August 21, 2005

Case and other news

I had taken this photo just after getting the side lights connected and working, I realize that the CDRW is 'beige' and looks out of place, but for the price at the time that I bought it I couldn't pass it up. That and it's a 52x32x52.
The new system will have a DVD-rw 16x, and it will be BLUE to match the BLUE case. (photos of that case when I buy more battery's for the camera). I have looked at a lot of motherboards for the new case, and I think my wife will hire a hitman if I get what I really want. So I will probably settle for what I can afford again...
I've started some new art projects, working in the Gimp under FC4.
I should have some ready for upload within a few days. One particular that I am working on is a spacescape with a 'tear' in the fabric of space/time...should be interesting if I get all of the 'scripts' the way I want them. did some test renders to see, how differant settings work, and I have liked the results so far.
One another note, I'm not seeing a lot of comments on my blog, so I may need to advertize it better... Agh think that shouldn't be a big issue... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home