Friday, December 25, 2009

Long Time Since Last Posting Here


Well, here we are looking at my last posting here being over a year ago... wow. Ok, so let's bring this to modern time, I've started 3D Motion Graphix, Inc.

3D Motion Graphix, Inc. is a 2D and 3D Image and Animation company, I do much of the graphic work myself using Blender and GIMP. Though currently have no clients (or a saleperson for that matter), but have some plans to make 3D Motion Graphix, Inc. successful during 2010. (just and FYI - that phone # on the card is no longer valid. - And I pulled down the website - will update later with new phone and url.)

I've also joined as a C0-Owner, DarkMotion, LLC. which is a company for hosting Web Sites, we are looking for funding at the moment, but should be up and running in January of 2010.

Randal Lovelace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home